Saturday, October 30, 2010

Walking Brooklyn Bridge, Broadway, Soho, Little Italy and Chinatown

I've been exploring New York City on my own, and I had the bright idea of walking the length of Broadway Avenue from Downtown, where our apartment is located.

City Hall:



It was such a hot day but I managed to cover a lot on foot.

I crossed the Brooklyn Bridge to and from Downtown. I even saw Sarah Jessica Parker walking there, probably getting some exercise. I didn't have time to get a picture though so you have to take my word for it, he he he.



I happily got lost wandering around the streets, probably because I did not consult a map while as was walking, I went where my feet took me. Each area is different and unique from the next. I love that about New York City.









No comments: