Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Carrot Cupcake

I hate it when I have cravings. It occupies my mind and my dreams and most of my cravings are either my mother's cooking or something that I baked previously. For the past few days, it's been carrot cake and not just any carrot cake, it must be the mother's day carrot cake that I baked last May. My mom's also been hounding me about that cake.

After shopping for some ingredients, I finally give in to the temptation. I decided to make cupcakes instead of a full cake for ease of transport to my mom and my in-laws' and so that hubby and I don't get tempted to eat the whole thing. The secret is to spread out the calories :-)



Here's my carrot cupcake with cream cheese frosting and slivered almonds.

My mom wolfed down one cupcake as soon as she saw it, my sister-in law Joyce, wolfed down two.

Yeah, spread the calories, spread the fun.

4 comments:

Random Possum said...

can you make me some when i come visit...hopefully sometime very soon (crossing-fingers).

all your gourmet cookings are not easy to look at especially in the early mornings...miss you so much cousin.

Leica said...

Sure! I would love to bake some for you. I also make a mean butter cake :-)

I miss you too. Looking forward to your visit.

bearbricklove.com said...

Hi, Leica!

Thanks for the lovely cupcakes! Of course I ate two in succession! I had to diet over the weekend tuloy.... Hehe

Leica said...

Thanks! Carrot naman siya, may fiber :-)