This is a super easy recipe to do. I made this the other night after coming from work. This literally takes less than 30 minutes to pull off and very healthy to boot.
You will need:
1 can Century Tuna Flakes in Oil (202 can, that's the tall can), drained
Spaghetti pasta, cooked in boiling salted water just shy of al dente
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Clove of garlic, minced
2 diced tomatoes
Pinch or two of anchovy fillets
Baby asparagus spears, sliced
Fresh basil leaves, torn
1. While the pasta is cooking, saute garlic in olive oil (do not brown).
2. Add tomatoes to the pan.
3. Add the asparagus to the boiling pasta, 30 seconds before you drain it.
4. Drain the pasta and asparagus.
5. Immediately add the pasta to the hot pan with olive oil, garlic and tomato. Toss.
6. Add the Century Tuna and basil leaves and toss gently.