Friday, August 1, 2008

Singapore: Day 3

Vivo City

While hubby is off to work, I made my way to Vivo City Mall located at the Harbourfont. It's a nice mall that's overlooking the sea and Sentosa. It is also where you take the monorail to Sentosa.

There are plenty of shops there, you are sure to find something that you like. Hubby joined me later when he got off work and we explored the mall together and made some purchases for our home.

After we got our fill at Vivo City, we made our way to Orchard road to buy a dress for me that I saw the day before but was arguing with myself if I want to buy it due to the tag price. I finally decided to buy it since it fit me perfectly. As I was about to pay for it, the sales clerk told me that the dress should be handwashed carefully and must never be put in the washing machine. I don't want to spend over $100 on something that I have to make kusot no! No matter how nice it looks. I was heartbroken but I know that I will not have the time nor the patience to handwash a full dress.

After that fiasco, hubby and I went to Plaza Singapura to have dinner at a fast food joint. I am not very fond of Singaporean food, I find it too rich and too oily so most of my food choices here is a bust.

Hubby and I almost always ended up eating at Subway sandwiches.

What an exhausting day exploring the malls.

2 comments:

ericbau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ericbau said...

The Indexed Chopping Board by Joseph Joseph we bought is a winner. A little on the pricey side, but function and form well-combined.