Lemon Butter Fish Fillet....Without the frying!
3 pieces fish fillet of your choice
3 pads of butter (about 3 tablespoons)
1 Lemon, sliced thinly
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place fish, butter, cilantro, lemon, salt and pepper. Wrap in aluminum foil. Ditch the butter if you dislike pleasure in your life :-)
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes until fish flakes easily.
4. Remove cilantro when cooked (they don't look pretty). Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Serve with Sauteed Bok Choy
Bok Choy sliced in bite-size pieces
Salt and Pepper
1. In a saute pan, heat olive oil, add bok choy and garlic. Season to taste. Saute until wilted.
No brainer. Anybody can do this.
Hubby was pleased and so was I! Both turned out great.