Monday, August 4, 2008

Singapore: Day 4

Our last day in Singapore was spent in Sentosa and Tampines.

We went to Underwater World first and I fed the stingrays :-) One of them even bit me! No worries, they don't have sharp teeth. Feeding the stingrays made my day! I recommend that you fork out $3.00 to try this.





Underwater world is a great place to visit if you're traveling with kids. There's a petting pool where the kids can touch baby sharks, stingrays and turtles. The aquarium also features a huge variety fish, sharks and there's even a dugong in residence.

After that, hubby and I watched a Pink Dolphin show at the pink lagoon. Their bellies are really pink. Next time, I'll wear shorts so that I can go in the water and inter act with them. It only costs $15. Definitely worth it.







Or maybe wear a bathing suit so that I can volunteer for this:



Lucky lady.

Since we decided to leave Sentosa early due to the heat, hubby and I made our way to Tampines Ikea. It is by far the biggest Ikea store that I've ever been to. Yikes, I could spend the whole day shopping there. Too bad we couldn't bring the the cabinets, tables and chairs that we liked.



Ikea, please open a store in Manila now!

1 comment:

ericbau said...

Our day was so jam-packed, we even had to really hurry back to the hotel to get our bags so we can rush to the airport.

I was really disappointed not being able to purchase the long table I wanted due to airline weight limitations. Looks like I'll have to start researching on shipping rates.

To anyone in IKEA involved in planning the next store to open: Manila, Philippines is your best bet.