Saturday, January 14, 2012

Seafood Paluto at Robbie's Macapagal Avenue


Just came from a really nice dinner with Hubby. We had dinner at Robbie's, found at the Seaside Market in Macapagal Avenue. This is the second time that we went there within the span of one week!


I bought some fresh prawns, squid and asparagus from the wet market and had them cooked at Robbie's.


Robbie's has the best Adobong Pusit ever! With lots of extra squid ink. I had black teeth and lips after but it was worth it :-)


Eating. Totally more fun in the Philippines!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello good evening. Can I ask if this restaurant is still open at 2:30 am. Me and my friend planning to celebrate our birthday in robbies restaurant. I always come there before but i didnt know until what time you open. Were planning to go there on Thursday of March 14