Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pad Thai at Oody's Greenbelt

When I was walking home from work one night, I had a terrible craving for Pad Thai. Pad Thai is stir fried flat rice noodles with bean sprouts, chicken or shrimp (I prefer shrimps), some scrambled eggs, tamarind juice and diced tofu among other things. Pad Thai is usually topped with crushed peanuts and cilantro leaves. A slice of lime is served on the side.

I remember when hubby and I were in Bangkok, I would eat this everyday (yes, everyday) because I just love it so much it hurts, he he he, how very melodramatic of me. Anyway, when there I have an emergency craving, I usually give in.

Fortunately, Oddy's in Greenbelt, Makati was right on my way home. Well, maybe I took a short detour.

I finally ordered my Pad Thai. Now, Oody's isn't the best noodle restaurant there is. However, it would do in a pinch and they serve pretty decent meals. The servings are quite generous too and the prices are reasonable. Ad their name suggests, they serve all kinds of noodles.



I was dining alone, eating a huge plate of Pad Thai and people were looking at me funny. Everybody was with someone. Hmmmm.... they must be wondering why a lovely woman is sitting alone eating a huge plate of Pad Thai. LOL.

I felt like Charlotte in Sex and the City.

No comments: