Thursday, April 5, 2007

Say, what?!!!

I was browsing through Shopwise earlier to buy some storage bins. I chanced upon this bamboo chopping board. It was cute with alternating light and dark stripes. I thought it would make a nice board for cheeses, breads and stuff. Until I read the label:



Read carefully and please let me know if you've made sense of it.


Here's another mind boggling description on the packaging. It's a bit blurry but you can still make out the cryptic message:



I mean, who writes these things?

"100% simple savageness"

"Come from the new life"
"In tasty, in great universe"

I swear the writer was abducted by aliens. Either that or he's on crack.

3 comments:

P said...

"Either that or he's on crack..."

Or, he's from that other planet, Japan.

Leica said...

:-)

Random Possum said...

haha you guys crack me up :-D