Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ang Bango!

I first fell in love with Bath & Body Works when my cousin Ate Binky sent some from the US many years ago (I was still single at that time). From then on, I kept a lookout for them in PX stores here in BF and Alabang area. I would occasionally see them here and there but the stocks were always "old".

Through the years, relatives would bring me some whenever they came home for a short vacation. Hubby even bought me some from his last trip in the US (together with Victoria's Secret Lingerie, he he he).

The scents are so fabulous and would linger in the room long before after you've applied it on your body. I was so elated when I saw "new" stocks being sold at Robinson's Department Store here in Festival Mall. The kikay in me couldn't contain the excitement!








I still have some leftover from gifts given to me by my cousins. I was making tipid the precious liquid. Now I can make pahid liberally! Yey!

The price is not bad either, practically the same price in the US. Lotions in 2 fl. oz sell for P399.75 (US$8.33), in 8 fl. oz sell for P599.75 (US$12.50), liquid hand soaps sell for P399.75 (US$8.33) per bottle. I can't wait to try all the scents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Bath and Body Works too! They always have sale here sa States, like 2 colognes for $10. Pag-uwi ko Leica, dadalhan kita ng madami...Miss ya! Mylene