Monday, January 10, 2011

My lunch date with Hubby at Omakase

I've given such a bad review of Omakase Alabang. Very bad experience there and hasn't been to any Omakase restaurant since then. My last experience at Omakase was so awful, I wanted to barf.

However, a few weeks back, a few co-workers and I had lunch at Omakase at Ayala Triangle. Needless to say, my trust in Omakase was renewed. I did not encounter any fishy taste in their food. Fortunately, everything was fresh. So I felt that I could probably give it one more chance.

Last weekend, hubby and I decided to try Omakase once again in Greenhills. We tried the Seaweed Salad, which was quite nice, a little sweet, a little tangy and oh so good.



Hubby ordered the Mixed Sushi Platter. I love the uni, it was so fresh. The uni is that awful looking wet heap at the lower right of the photo. I know, it looks unpleasant but it was good. He he he.



The Sukiyaki needs more broth though and probably could use a little bit more vegetables.



The Omakase Roll has fresh salmon, crabstick and cucumbers, very refreshing.



I love Omakase's stylish open Sushi kitchen too.


No comments: