Monday, January 3, 2011

I wish ......

I can't believe 2010 is over. So many things happened last year. Too many blessings to count and some disappointments too. For our life will never be complete without the delicate balance of the good and the evil. Triumphs will be more meaningful if we experience failure. Happiness is more appreciated if we've known sadness. Love ever more precious if we felt rejection.

Despite my rants with whatever happened last year, I am so forever thankful for so many things and for the people who love me.

There are days that I don't feel loved or appreciated, days that I feel exhaustion, regret, disappointment and frustration but when everything has quieted down, and I kneel in prayer, I realize that my life is truly blessed and I am truly thankful.



If I may make a wish, and a greedy one at that, I wish that 2011 will continue to be filled with love, good health, more success for hubby and travels in faraway exciting countries. Most of all, I wish the best of love for my family.

No comments: