Sunday, November 7, 2010

Woodbury Commons

I've been looking forward to this shopping trip since I got my US Visa. My mom has been raving about it for many years and loved shopping there.

My cousin, Ate Binky and her family were kind enough to drive us there. We haven't seen each other for probably a decade but when we saw each other it seemed only yesterday.

Our drive to Woodbury Commons was very picturesque, despite the oncoming winter, we still saw some spectacular colors along the way. It's our first time to actually go out of New York City and see the Garden State of New Jersey. Well deserved name too :-)



Woodbury Commons is a collection of shops and boutiques from various popular and signature brands that offer discounted prices for their products. A lot of tourists go to Woodbury commons to do just one thing... SHOP!



If I didn't have some sort of self control left, we would be probably bankrupt by the time we get home. Ha ha ha! I love the shopping and I love the scenery at Woodbury Commons. It was very cold, which gave me the perfect excuse to linger at the shops :-)



I love going inside the home stores like William Sonoma, Crate and Barrel, Le Creuset. There are just so many things that I want to bring to my kitchen. I did practice some restraint since my cupboards at home are already bursting at the seams. But oh to leave those lovely things looking for a home .......



The place already felt like Christmas :-)



I love Woodbury Commons, a must stop when you're in NYC or New Jersey. Thanks Ate Binky and Kuya Dominic for taking us :-)

No comments: