Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lunch with High School Buddies

This year will mark the 20th anniversary of my high school graduation. My batchmates have been meeting monthly to discuss our upcoming grand reunion. I've been unable to attend the meetings due to some previous engagements. I invited some of my friends over for lunch through the social network, Facebook. I haven't seen almost all of them for two decades!

I prepared simple dishes since I'm still recuperating from my hospital stay and would have to take it easy for a while.

I served vegetable salad with sour cream and cilantro dressing.

Nilagang Baka.



Grilled Liempo.



Baked Chicken.



Sweet and Sour Fish.




Fruit Salad (not in photo)

For merienda, I made some baked macaroni with garlic bread.



It's nice catching up. So much fun.

No comments: