Friday, March 5, 2010

Back in Asian Hospital

Here I am, connected to an oxygen tank, dextrose and bored in my hospital room in Asian Hospital.

I complained of chest pains and difficulty breathing last night. Hubby went home immediately and took me to the emergency room. Good thing that he did, too. My hemoglobin was dangerous low. If I wasn't taken last night, I would have collapsed somewhere!

I'll have more tests tomorrow so that my doctors can figure out what's wrong with me. I am hoping that there is no need for a blood transfusion. I'm currently on oxygen since my heart is not beating properly. Thank goodness, my tests came out negative for a heart attack. It's very uncomfortable moving around connected to a "leash".

I feel fine, except for some weakness and boredom.

No comments: