Saturday, June 1, 2013

Santouka Hokkaido Ramen in Glorietta

We had some errands to do earlier in Makati. After we were done, Hubby and had lunch at the Santouka Hokkaido Ramen restaurant in Glorietta. Santouka has branches all over Asia, US and Canada and is quite popular here in Manila, judging by the queue outside. The restaurant is a bit small and can only seat maybe 30-ish people. I suggest you come early to get a table.

Hubby and I both had the Shoyu Ramen, but Hubby ordered a large one with some pork cheeks on the side. Yes, pork cheeks! Holy cholesterol Batman!  He let me have a piece and it's soo soft and delicious!

I ordered a small Shoyu ramen. My ramen looked so tiny compared to his. The soup was really good. Not too salty, but still so flavorful.



The Gyoza wasn't too bad either. The flavor of the ginger wasn't very overpowering. I reckon kids will probably like this, too.

The place is surprisingly reasonably priced. We spent just around P1,100 all in all including service charge. 

No comments: