Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What I Juiced Today

I juiced quite a lot this morning. It took me 45 minutes to prep and decide which ones go where and make a few adjustments by adding more pineapple or apple.

If you are juicing, apples and pineapples are great neutralizers and sweeteners depending on what combination of produce you are using. 



My juices for today:

Green Juice:
2 kiwis
1 zucchini
2 cucumbers
1 1/2 heads romaine lettuce
4 tomatoes
1 lemon, peeled
4 carrots 
4 stalks celery, with leaves
3 apples
1/2 cup fresh pineapple

Yellow Juice:
1 pear
1/2 (of whole) golden pineapple
Lime (I would omit this next time)
2 apples

Orange Juice
1 grapefruit
2 oranges
2 apples

Everything yielded around 3 liters of juice. All packed to be consumed throughout the day at work. 

People always ask me if it's expensive to juice. My answer is always: 

"It's cheaper to juice than to be on maintenance meds all your life."

Have a great day ahead! :-)





No comments: