Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Using Malunggay

I used Malunggay leaves (moringga) on my green juice today. It gives a really intense green color and I was extremely surprised that it gave a lot of juice.




Malunggay Green Juice

2-3 cups Malunggay leaves
6 apples
2-3 stalks celery
1 pear
2 cucumbers
2 carrots
1 bell pepper
4 tomatoes
1 lemon, peeled
Ginger

The flavor was really intense but, I let it sit a bit in the fridge and the flavors have mellowed considerably. I am currently drinking it now and it's delicious.

Tart Yellow Juice

1/2 of whole pineapple
2 oranges, peeled
2 grapefruit, peeled

Delish!

It's been a challenging last two days, I'm having a bit of PMS and my headache seems to be coming back. I had a green juice last night with loads of ginger and turmeric. That helped immediately and I was sleep in less than 30 minutes. I will definitely be loading up on that again tonight.

My cycle is a major buzz killer. 

No comments: