Thursday, May 30, 2013

Organizing

This is how I organize what I will juice for the day. I group together which produce goes where. I start juicing the lightest colored group and proceed to the darkest (green) juice last. There is an extra bowl of sliced fresh pineapple in case I need to make something extra sweet.



The green juice is totally hopeless. The celery is really really over powering but, it helps control my migraine, big time. I just deal with it and brace myself. I like to drink the green juice early in the morning, just to get it out of the way, so to speak. I've mastered controlling my gag reflex. LOL!

Honestly though, despite the taste of the green juice, I cannot dispute the health benefits. I try to get organic as much as possible. Landmark sells affordable organic greens, that's a plus since it's near where I work. A supermarket near our house also sells basic organic greens, so it's not too hard to source. I can always get organic lettuce, carrots and cucumber. 


No comments: