Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dinner Date with Hubby

The past few weeks have been craaazy busy to say the least. Between preparations for the Ad Congress trip and parade details, upcoming company trip, preparation for the company Christmas party, some personal stuff, home care, pet care, husband care. I'm so exhausted!

When I arrived home from our Cam Sur trip, poor Hubby, he wanted to go out and have lunch but I was just so exhausted, I only managed to take a quick bath, an even quicker lunch at then off to bed and woke up in the evening just in time to hear mass.

Anyway, both Hubby and I needed time together, to make up for the lost weekend when I was away. We chose to dine at Mona Lisa again, we like it there because the food is quite good and the place is quiet and intimate.

We ordered some simple dishes. I like the Caprese Salad, made with buffalo mozzarella, plum tomatoes and fresh basil leaves, drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.


Hubby has Spaghetti con Polpettin, spaghetti with meatballs, which was also good.


I had my favorite Arancino Siciliano, deep fried brown rice balls with mozzarella cheese inside, placed atop their home made tomato sauce.


For dessert, we had some strawberry yoghurt at Fruitti Froyo. Mine had slivered almonds and a few pieces of mochi in it. Yum! Hubby had the works, gummy bears, nuts, chocolate chips and other sugary stuff that he hid under all that yoghurt.



What a great way to end a very busy and nerve-wracking weekend. Thanks Hubby for being my date!










No comments: