Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dinner by my lonesome

Yesterday was my first day at work after our trip to Cam Sur. Still haven't recovered yet from exhaustion. I felt a cold coming along and I was starting to feel woozy.

I decided to have a real dinner before going home, to feel human again, ha ha ha. There's a Japanese restaurant near where I work. It's called Tempura, located just along Ayala Avenue, near Makati Medical Center.

Anyway, I ordered the Salmon Sushi, as per usual. I really love salmon sushi, specially when it's fresh. Fortunately what I ate last night was fresh and milky.


I also ordered the Seafood Ramen, thin ramen noodles with mussels, clams and prawns in a clear broth. This was quite good and very nice on a rainy evening. It would have been perfect if Hubby was with me though.



No comments: