Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Seryna - Little Tokyo




A few weekends ago, Hubby and I were finally able to dine at Seryna, in Little Tokyo in Makati. Seryna had great reviews from friends and we wanted to try it too. The place is always full, so come early. Seryna closes in the afternoon so be sure to come before 1:00 p.m. for lunch and after 5:00 p.m. for dinner.



Hubby and I tried the bento boxes. Hubby got the the Sukiyaki bento. He said the Sukiyaki was too salty but everything else in the bento was good. (Hubby is partial to the Sukiyaki I make at home, he he he)



I got the bento with the grilled tuna and tempura. I liked it, the sashimi was so fresh and milky. I didn't like the miso too much because it was a tad too salty also.



Hubby and I also tried the Shabu-shabu salad. Chicken fillets laid on a bed of greens and smothered with sesame dressing. Not quite what we had in mind when we think of shabu-shabu. We probably won't order this again.



Over all, Seryna is a good resto to try. The ingredients are very fresh and the serving very generous.

No comments: