Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Eye candy can cook!

I like watching asian dramas, as long as they are not dubbed in Tagalog. My current favorites are Japanese romantic comedies starring Hayami Mokomichi from Zettai Kareshi and Rebound. Hayami Mokomichi is just too damn tall, dark and handsome. Dreamy.




(images from mysoju.com)

I just finished watching both series and both plots were kinda ridiculous and predictable but I loved them anyway. I'm weird, I know. Those cheesy dramas are my secret guilty pleasure, as long as they're not dubbed in Tagalog, which ruins my viewing pleasure.

Anyway, I was looking for more comedy/romantic series where this actor has starred in and while surfing the net, I found out that he cooks too (with two cookbooks published!), for real! See!






(Images from Tokyohive.com)

He even got a daily segment in a Japanese morning show called Moco's kitchen:



Is this guy for real? He's got a velvety voice, he's tall, dark, handsome, popular, successful, probably rich and can cook to boot! Maybe he's really a cyborg like his role in Zettai Kareshi.

In case you can't tell, I'm totally crushing on Hayami Mokomichi, like a pimply thirteen year old.

No comments: