Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dreaming about.... ninjas!

Sometimes I daydream about kicking butt. I love action movies as much as I do chic flicks. One of the movies that that has by far the most kick-ass fighting scenes that I've ever seen is called Ninja Assassin, starring Korean actor and pop sensation, Rain. I just chanced upon it a long time ago while watching TV late at night. The movie is ridiculously bloody though (I didn't like that part).

The training that involved in making the fight scenes is just insane! Months of martial arts and strength training, just for this movie. Insane, I tell you.

I really admire Rain's dedication during his training. OMG, that must have been so hard, martial arts, weapons training and stregnth training for six hours a day, six days a week for six months. His diet would have been the hardest. Just thinking about it gives me the hibigeebies.





Ninja Assassin, kick ass fight scenes. Too bad the story line was absolute crap.


(image from screenrant.com)

What a waste of good talent. I hope Rain gets another chance in making good Hollywood action movies. He deserves it.

No comments: