Monday, December 14, 2009

First Day in Hong Kong

Winter time in Hong Kong, I just love it. This is our family's annual trip abroad. We all trooped to Hong Kong to exprience it's wonder and endless shopping selection.

For our first day, my brother and his family, my mom and hubby and me trooped to Nngong Ping 360 so that my nephew JJ and niece Ashley can experience the cable car ride and see a bird's eye view of Hong Hong. It's quite a long MTR ride from Tsim Sha Tsui, be prepared to take at least half an hour of MTR Ride. Get off at Lai King and transfer to a train that terminates in Tung Chung station.





It was already quite late when we got to Ngong Ping and just opted to take the cable car ride and foregoing the other attractions in the area.

We had so much fun nonetheless and even had time to walk around and take lots of pictures.



There's an outlet mall in Tung Chung called City Gate Outlets. We had our dinner at the Food Republic, the mall's version of a food court. There are plenty of choices, mostly international cuisine.



The Food Republic is a bit cheaper than most restaurants in the area and the servings are huge. The Vietnamese noodles that I got was delicious.



The others in my group didn't have suck luck with their choices :-)







No comments: