I bought a piece of sushi grade tuna at the supermarket earlier and used that for this simple recipe:
Sesame Crusted Tuna with Soy Ginger Sauce
1 piece sushi grade tuna
Dressing (approximate only):
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2-3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2-3 tablespoons sesame oil
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
1 teaspoon dried chili flakes (optional)
1. Coat tuna with sesame seeds.
2. Fry tuna in olive oil for a few minutes, just until the sesame seeds are toasted. Middle of tuna should still be pink.
3. Remove from heat and let rest for a few minutes before slicing.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk all the salad dressing ingredients and toss the salad greens with it.
5. Arrange salad in a plate and top with the tuna, drizzle extra dressing on top.