Saturday, July 20, 2013

Aeroponic Vegetables at SM Aura Supermarket

I was surprised and excited to see some aerophonic vegetables at SM Aura Supermarket. It's the first one I've seen (ever). I purchased a few bags of red spinach, which I've never (ever) seen before and Chinese Kangkong, which has long narrower leaves than a regular kangkong. I will use the vegetables that I bought  for juicing.

I have been researching on hydroponic and aquaponic home farming and I am playing with the idea of setting up one. I don't know yet if it will ever come to fruition, since I have no space, but I can daydream. 



Anyway, I have a perfect excuse to frequent BGC now (Bonifacio Global City). I try to stay away before, since BGC is filled with restaurants and it's so hard to go to just one and  I have let go of my gluttony ways. Well, on most days anyway. Ha ha ha :-)

No comments: