Saturday, September 22, 2012

So Proud of My Babies

Jayjay and Ashley. I call them my babies. Because I can't have any of my own. So, I'm claiming them as my own.

They always spend weekends with us. when I got home last night. Ashley excitedly told me.

"Ninang! We have something for you."

I'm so proud of my Jayjay. He's got the Good Citizen Award for the month of August. He always gets this because he's really obedient and considerate of other students. He gave his medal to me. I felt like a real mommy.



Ashley also jumped two levels in Kumon. We enrolled her a couple of months ago. I was amazed by the improvement. She made this addition tree in school and gave it to me. Excitedly asking me if she answered them all correctly.


I love them so much. I'm so blessed to have them in my life.

No comments: