Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hello World

Well, hello world, dear readers, if I had any left. It's been an amazing, exciting and interesting few months since I have done some serious blogging.

I've been to some amazing places, restaurants and been practicing my mommy skills on my two adorable pamankins, Jayjay and Ashley, who have found a weekend home with Hubby and me. Our world revolves around those two punks during the weekends. I, personally, am loving it. Hubby, to my utter surprise, took the "daddy" role quite seriously and is enjoying himself immensely. We're always looking forward to spending time with those two. I feel like they came from my own womb, that's how much I love them. Instant weekend kids. Wow! Since we can't have any kids (I'm trying to be realistic here, since I'll be forty next year), I guess this is the next best thing, right? No late night feeding, no stretch marks, no changing of dirty diapers. I think I got a pretty good deal. One of 'em even looks like me! :-)

Anyway, change of topic, I'm addicted to Pinterest too, that's why I haven't blogged for quite some time. I spend whatever free time I have browsing through recipes (some I have made, the three layer brownies WERE the bomb!) and browsing through shoes, clothes and make-up. Yes, make-up. I started wearing  a little make-up recently. Now, I can't go out without my face being spackled with BB cream. Seriously, I can't face the world without it. I realized I probably scared small children with my raccoon eyes prior. Sheesh, those poor kids.

I kinda miss my kitchen too. I haven't baked as much as I used to. I have so many recipes archived in my "to bake" files and even more savory recipes on "to cook" files, for those future "fabulous parties" that we will host (I have so many ideas swimming in my head, that I want to try out).  I also have to re-train my housekeeper with new recipes to revamp our daily menu. Ok, seriously, I gotta get my culinary life back on track.

Good luck with that.










2 comments:

ericbau said...

Welcome back... :)

Socky said...

Well, start cooking and partying!!! :-) Am having a party tomorrow but I ain't cooking. Catered indonesian street food. Watch out for pics.