Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dinner With Friends

Hubby's colleagues and their spouses came over one weekend for a post-Christmas get together. Hubby and I started hosting pre-Christmas parties with his colleagues last 2008 and since then has become a yearly thing. With hectic schedules, our party got pushed back two months!

Finally was able to have it this February. Hubby's colleagues are simple folks and are usually easy to please with humble home-cooked meals. I just wish I made more exciting dishes. Anyway, here's our spread:

Pomelo Salad


Grilled Squid


Beef Caldereta


Pancit Molo


Chicken Gallantina


Fried Liempo


Cheesecake


I think I need to step up, culinary wise, next time.

3 comments:

Tands said...

Simple pa b yan? So mouthwatering ng mga luto mo. Hope I can cook like you.

Leica said...

Thanks :-) The recipes that I used are simple and not too time consuming.

Leica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.