Monday, March 26, 2007

Reconnecting with an old friend

I love the pre-paid telephone budget card. I recently bought one thinking that I may be needing it for calling international hotels for a family vacation. Since I didn't need it anymore, I decided to call my cousins in the US. Unfortunately, I only got their voicemail and wasn't able to talk to them. I did manage to talk to college buddy of mine who lives in Glendale, California. My friend Mylene and I go way back. We were both sixteen when we met in St., Scholastica's College. We became really fast friends and have been very good friends since then. We talked for over an hour. And I had a blast talking with her again. We often get in touch via email but talking is way better. The budget card only charges P3.00/minute to a call in the US. Not bad. It's even cheaper than making a local call in your cellphone!

This is a picture of us in our college days. Look at the silly smile on Mylene's face. We had absolutely no care in the world, we had allowances, we were young, we were thin. Good times.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This pic of us three is so nice. I really miss those days. Definitely good times...

Leica said...

The best is yet to come :)